We use the most economical shipping methods available, orders under 1 pound are shipped via USPS and over are shipped via UPS or UPS SurePost.
- We try very hard to process your order the same day so you can receive your items quickly.
- Customs inspections might slightly delay the delivery of shipments from the US into Canada and International locations. Customs and duties fees may be applied to the recipient by Canadian or International Customs/ Border Inspections. We are not responsible for these fees.
- UPS ship methods do not deliver to P.O. Box locations so USPS will be used.
- UPS SurePost is when we ship thru UPS who then delivers the package to the USPS Post Office who then makes the delivery.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you after the package has shipped for your piece of mind.
- We have a warehouse in Colorado and in California so sales tax will be charged if your order is delivered in these two states.
- Items can be returned within 30 days for a refund if in unused condition and still in original packaging except for custom orders and insertables which are non-returnable. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges. There is a 20% restocking fee. Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization number and mailing instructions.
All orders are shipped in plain packaging and do not include our name or logo on the label for your privacy.